We have a name
Project Green Plunder has now been renamed – Ravage – Dungeons of Plunder
- Lots more play testing.
- Card text has been updated, huge thanks to Tony Strongman.
- The card layouts and symbols have been improved.
- Item modifier cards can slot under other cards with the bonus value showing at the top.
- New artwork for the tokens.
- Countless concept sketches for other monsters, thinking I might have enough material for an art book at the end of this too.
I created my prototype the old fashioned way with blank cards written on in pen, and even got some dungeon cards printed via DriveThru Cards, living in the UK these can be pricey because of delivery however the quality is great. We play tested some more and some more and then I found Tabletop Simulator so I spent the next 2 days creating my prototype in that so I could play with friends who don’t live quite so near, ands it great.
The rulebook has had an extensive overhaul in content and images and has also been edited by Andrew Ulysses Baker many thanks go out to him for rules wrangling and clarification.
Play testing at UK Games Expo
We will be in the playtest zone at this years UK Games Expo in Birmingham on the Saturday 30th May between 10am – 1pm. So if you want to play Ravage – Dungeons of Plunder just nip by.